Req: 3.0 and up
Latest update: 30.11.-0001
The description of
Medicine at a Glance, 4th Ed
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book, Medicine at a Glance, 4th Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.THIS APP-BOOK for...
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book, Medicine at a Glance, 4th Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Medicine at a Glance includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
This fourth edition of Medicine at a Glance, the leading title in the best-selling at a Glance series, provides an unparalleled overview of the study of medicine, closely following the core medical curriculum.
Ideal for medical students, Foundation programme doctors and those training in the allied health professions, Medicine at a Glance presents vital information on clinical presentations, diseases, and treatments in every major medical specialty, from cardiology to dermatology.
Medicine at a Glance:
• Has been fully revised to reflect essential clinical and curriculum updates
• Contains brand new material in key areas such as imaging, women’s health, communication and data interpretation
• Features a brand new, clearer text design, in the trusted at a Glance double-page spread style, in full-colour throughout
• Is the ideal, practical companion to clinical attachments, available in a range of digital formats for on-the-go study and revision
Authors: Patrick Davey
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.