Req: 3.0 and up
Latest update: 30.11.-0001
The description of
Oxford Handbook Gen Practice 4
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of General Practice, Fourth Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented tech...
This Oxford University Press app-book, Oxford Handbook of General Practice, Fourth Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP BOOK for Oxford Handbook of General Practice includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
Ensuring fast access to clinical information at the point of care.
About Oxford Handbook of General Practice, Fourth Edition
• Written by GPs for GPs
• Provides comprehensive coverage on all aspects of primary medical care
• Contains practical guidance, with hands on advice from experienced GPs, with clinical and emergency sections clearly marked for rapid access
• Includes weblinks on the relevant guidelines and online resources
• Packed with essential, clinical, evidence-based information, to ensure the reader has the information they need at their fingertips
• Contains new full colour photographs in the chapters on dermatology and ophthalmology
New to this edition
• The general practice section has been fully updated to reflect the government changes to the GP contract
• New in-text colour photographs to illustrate skin and eye conditions
• All sections have been revised in line with the new clinical guidelines, management practices, the GP Curriculum and changes to the GP Contract
Fully revised to reflect the new changes to the GP contract and the GP curriculum, this fourth edition of the best-selling Oxford Handbook of General Practice is a practical guide to all aspects of general practice; from vital clinical information, to valuable practical guidance from experienced GPs. This is the essential guide for all those working in general practice.
Comprehensively covering everything a doctor needs to work in, or manage a GP practice, this handbook ensures readers are always up-to-date with the latest guidelines, the most recent protocols, and cutting-edge clinical information. With concise, bullet-point information the chapters are now colour-coded to ensure the reader can find vital emergency or clinical information without delay. With new full colour photographs added to the chapters on dermatology and ophthalmology. Fully illustrated, and packed with even more figures, diagrams, management boxes, and tables to improve ease-of-reference, the reader will always have the vital information they need at their fingertips.
Readership: General Practitioners, GPs in training, medical students and allied health professionals working in the community.
Authors: Chantal Simon, Hazel Everitt, Francoise van Dorp, and Matt Burkes
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.